We just love having days like these. The girls love to play together...it's so cute to watch them talk and play their own games with each other. We had a bbq at the end of this fun filled day. Aaron was supposed to come home and do the grilling but got tied up working..so I had to do it....Sorry Lis. We still had a good time even though the meat wasn't the best: )
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Sunny weather
We just love having days like these. The girls love to play together...it's so cute to watch them talk and play their own games with each other. We had a bbq at the end of this fun filled day. Aaron was supposed to come home and do the grilling but got tied up working..so I had to do it....Sorry Lis. We still had a good time even though the meat wasn't the best: )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was the marinade not the grilling that made the meat not the best, Aaron couldn't have made any better. And I ate it anyway so there.
Sounds like fun. Wish I could have eaten it. Love you!
Post a Comment