Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Joys "first" steps!!!!

While joy actually took her first steps a couple days after we got back from vacation, this is the first video we were able to get (isn't it amazing how children will happily engage in certain activities until you go get the camera).

4 comments:

Lis said...

Walking for soda, huh? J/K I know it was sparkling juice. Oh, Joy you grow too fast!

Drea said...

awe... so cute!!

Andrea said...

Hey there! I'm an old friend of the Bertsch family and I came across your blog through Elisabeth's. I just wanted to say hi. You and Aaron have a beautiful family! =)

Take care,

Andrea

Mason and Terri's Mom said...

How sweeet! I never got the fisrt walk video, but I sure did get PLENTY of "edging" and then REALLY walking. SO I missed the middle oh well. lol

*(Your pits are beautiful!!)* I had one named Sugar that looked like your white one. She had spots of brindle. (random info huh?)