Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It All Comes Out In The End






Aaron helping.










Standing by.












Work well worth it.













Sharing Baby.








Born 0613 October 22

9lbs 14oz (spilling out of the weigh bag)

21 1/2"







Rejoicing in the arrival of our third daughter.

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for your family. What a blessing. Now I can't wait to meet her. I hope you give us an update when you pick a name.

Osanna said...

I love her! You are amazing Kelsey. Seriously! I cannot wait to hold her - but I'll have too.

Andrea said...

Congratulation!!! You guys are such a beautiful family! I'm so happy for you guys! You and Aaron make beautiful children! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

YAY! Oh she's just beautiful! We can't wait to come over, call us if you need anything at all!! AND call us when you decide on a name :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! What a wonderful blessing! We just found out we are pregnant with our 3rd child, and I've love to talk "birth stuff" with you. My email is lovethatmkface@yahoo.com or sarahlynnrigby@gmail.com Thanks and enjoy your beautiful girls!! Blessings Always, ~Sarah~

Brazen Hussey's said...

Hey, I found it! Great pics! Glad I scrolled down. ;)
Tasha